Automation: The Key to Affordable Broker Content Creation and Delivery
Financial reporting is a crucial requirement for regulated brokers. However, creating and distributing unique content is extremely resource-intensive, leaving many brokers unsure whether it is worth the ROI. But what if brokers could access unique, actionable content at a fraction of the cost?
There are several challenges brokers face when producing unique content for their traders. Despite reports being generated regularly and predictably, employees spend a significant portion of their time collating data, deriving insights, and subsequently creating some form of written or visual output for clients and auditors. That is assuming you can afford a team of analysts and translators dedicated to this task.
But does producing unique, engaging content in different languages need to be this difficult?
What are the Pain Points in Content Creation?
Dealing with the Talent War
To achieve Global Market Coverage, brokers need to employ a team of analysts across a variety of markets and asset types. It is extremely costly to hire such a team and requires a lot of effort to manage. In the US, financial analysts had a median pay of $83,660 annually in 2020, while Capital market analysts make on average $87,913 per year. In the UK, the average base pay of a financial analyst is £44,530 annually. In Germany, the average entry-level salary was €55,260 in March 2021. This is all before considering the admin and cost involved in paying a team based in several different countries.
Consistency and Accuracy
Establishing the consistency needed to build your brand identity when working with an often disconnected team is exceptionally challenging. This has been made even more difficult by a rapidly evolving set of regulations across regions, sectors, and business units. This can impact the quality of reports.
No Time for High-Value Content Creation
Creating reports and online content is a time and labour-intensive process. When your employees are engaged in this, they have little time to drive additional strategic value for your business. It is also challenging for employees to keep up with the constantly changing trading opportunities. The set-up may no longer be valid by the time an analyst has identified, written up, and published a trading opportunity.
The Case for Automation.
Today, analysts and compliance teams have a tremendous opportunity to leverage intelligent technologies to automate repetitive and data-driven tasks. For example, content creation can be made scalable, unique, and cost-effective through sophisticated AI coupled with NLG (Natural Language Generation).
Automating your content production and distribution has several benefits, the largest of which is cost-saving. By automating your content production, there is no need to hire a team of analysts or translators. Other benefits include:
- Timely distribution: Automated content is instant, delivering content while set-ups are still fresh.
- Improves Accuracy: Using AI-generated content removes much of the risk of manual errors in reporting, ensuring high quality.
- Increases Efficiency: With automated creation comes automated distribution. This means 24-hour market coverage, delivering content to your traders according to their time zone, effectively increasing engagement.
- Empowers Analysts: Analysts have time to focus on more critical areas and generate more value for your clients.
- Automatic Translation: Not only do brokers save on production, but translation can also be automated, allowing brokers to speak their trader’s language.
However, human written content includes nuance and creativity that AI struggles to achieve. So, a collaboration of human and AI written could be the best solution. Unfortunately, advanced AI is also difficult to develop, and automated translations are still not at a level that can reflect the nuance of technical language.
Best of both worlds
The Autochartist Solution brings you the best of both worlds, offering AI and human written content. We developed a sophisticated AI system that integrates into your price charts to produce unique content for your brokerage. Our content is accurately translated using specialist translators to ensure accuracy while still achieving instant generation. We also customise all our content to match your brand identity and CI. In addition, our technology creates financial market commentaries specific to each organisation that enables brokers to:
- Drive SEO efforts to attract organic website traffic
- Automate the generation and distribution of financial market analysis
- Ensure content is exclusive to their firms
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of content creation and its availability in multiple languages.
- Allow brokers access to accurate multi-language content
Autochartist’s AI-based content creation, in collaboration with experienced analysts for greater insights, can replace an entire content writing team while bringing more cost-effective and supporting a robust multi-channel content strategy.
Contact the team to learn more about this technology.