FinanceFeeds Awards 2023 – Nominate Your Company Before June 26!
We are excited to announce the launch of our inaugural FinanceFeeds Awards to highlight and recognize companies at the forefront of retail and institutional trading, brokerage services, fintech, regtech and payment solutions, as well as crypto, blockchain and DLT technologies.
The FinanceFeeds Awards nominations are open until Monday, 26 June and all interested companies can begin to submit nominations in four different categories: Brokers, Institutional, Fintech and Crypto. Participants can submit multiple nominations at once to increase their brand recognition in financial markets.
How do I participate?
- Visit our dedicated website page: https://financefeeds.com/awards-2023/
- Simply choose the nominations most relevant to your business from the lists
- Fill out the nomination application form and click ‘Submit’ prior to the deadline
- Receive a confirmation email from us once your nominations are accepted.
Participants have until Monday, 26 June, 2023 to submit nominations for their companies to be judged by a panel of independent experts in the global online trading and fintech industries.
How do I get my award?
- Winners will be notified via email starting Monday, July 3, 2023
- Once notified, winners need to submit their brand collateral for awards creation
- To receive their awards, winners will need to book a special media package
Check out our full Awards FAQ for answers to important questions.
While many awards projects exist in the industry today, our unique approach to judging companies’ competencies, innovations and business models, as well as unique niche industry audience present great opportunities for leading industry players to truly shine amongst the pack. Furthermore, all awards winners will have dedicated awards pages highlighting their achievement and services on FinanceFeeds for greater online brand awareness, growth and lead generation.
Good luck to all participants!