ForTrade Review 2023
ForTrade is a comprehensive online trading platform that undergoes a thorough evaluation in this TU experts’ review, shedding light on its advantages, disadvantages, and unique features.
Are you considering venturing into the realm of online trading? Choosing a reliable broker to navigate the potentially treacherous waters of the financial markets is critical. ForTrade is one such platform that claims to provide an optimal trading environment. This ForTrade review assesses its strengths, weaknesses, and unique features.
The ForTrade review compiled by TU experts is a comprehensive evaluation highlighting the various aspects that shape your trading experience. Let’s delve deeper into the world of ForTrade.
What is ForTrade?
TU has found that ForTrade is a classic STP broker that has been operational since 2013. The company, boasting several independent licensed subsidiaries mainly in European countries, maintains offices in London, Sydney, Cyprus, and Minsk (Belarus). One of the notable advantages of ForTrade is its licenses from reputable regulators, FCA (Great Britain) and CySEC (Cyprus), indicative of a certain level of credibility.
Advantages and disadvantages of trading with ForTrade
Trading with ForTrade comes with its perks and pitfalls. The TU experts have curated a comprehensive list:
- Transparency: ForTrade offers a uniform account with flexible trading terms, simplifying novice traders’ selection process.
- Unrestricted Strategies: The platform allows scalping, hedging, arbitrage, and algorithmic trading on MT4.
- Unique Platform: The proprietary ForTrader platform facilitates trading non-standard assets like stocks, ETFs, and derivatives.
- Simplified Verification: ForTrade verifies documents within 24 hours, maintaining a hassle-free process while ensuring account security and data protection.
- Demo Account: ForTrade provides a demo account, with registration taking up to 10 minutes and no need for verification.
- High Spreads: Spreads can be relatively high; for instance, there are 2 pips in the EUR/USD pair.
- Inactivity Fee: ForTrade charges a fee if there aren’t any trades for 180 days.
- Limited Information: There is limited publicly accessible information regarding funds withdrawal and replenishment.
Analysis of the main features of ForTrade
The TU experts have evaluated ForTrade across various categories, with the results as follows:
- Overall Score: 4.5/10
- Execution of Orders: 4.29/10
- Investment Instruments: 4.71/10
- Withdrawal Speed: 4.35/10
- Customer Support Work: 4.65/10
- Variety of Instruments: 4.13/10
- Trading Platform: 4.87/10
Trading conditions for ForTrade users
As per TU experts’ review, here are the critical trading conditions for ForTrade:
- Trading Platform: MT4, ForTrader
- Account Types: Demo, STP
- Account Currency: USD, EUR, GBP
- Minimum Deposit: From $100
- Leverage: Up to 1:100
- Commission: No
- Instruments: Currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, CFDs on equity and commodity assets, ETFs, US Treasuries
- Mobile Trading: Yes
- Affiliate Program: Yes
- Orders Execution: Market Execution
- Inactivity Fee: Yes, for account inactivity over 180 days
- Contests and Bonuses: Yes
Other brokers compared to ForTrade
Here’s a brief comparison of ForTrade with other popular brokers:
Known for its robust trading technology and competitive trading conditions. However, it does not offer Forex Metalls, CryptoCFD, Indexes, Stocks, ETFs, and Options trading.
Pocket Option offers an intuitive platform and a variety of assets for trading. It’s known for its minimum deposit requirement, flexible leverage, competitive spreads, and lucrative no-deposit bonus.
Renowned for its low-cost trading environment and fast execution. It also offers a trading platform with a minimum deposit requirement, leverage, tight spreads, and a no-deposit bonus.
Exness is a well-known broker for its transparent trading conditions. It offers a trading platform with a minimum deposit, leverage, competitive spreads, and a no-deposit bonus.
AMarkets is recognized for its high-quality customer service. It offers a trading platform with a minimum deposit requirement, leverage, competitive spreads, and a no-deposit bonus.
This ForTrade review, compiled by TU experts, objectively evaluates the platform’s features, pros, and cons. When choosing a broker, it’s essential to weigh all factors and choose the one that best suits your trading needs. We encourage readers to visit the official Traders Union website for more in-depth reviews and trading guidance. Stay informed, and trade wisely!
The subject matter and the content of this article are solely the views of the author. FinanceFeeds does not bear any legal responsibility for the content of this article and they do not reflect the viewpoint of FinanceFeeds or its editorial staff.