Japanese fintech expert Alpaca releases new AI prediction app for currencies
The “AlpacaForecast Cloud” is a web application which leverages Alpaca’s large-scale data processing technology and deep learning technology and shows real-time forecasts for major currency markets.
AlpacaJapanCo., Ltd. has announced the release of its newest and advanced AI prediction model for currencies called AlpacaForecast Cloud for B2B solution. The service is now available via web-browser/smartphone. A free plan is also offered.
The “AlpacaForecast Cloud” is a web application that utilizes Alpaca’s large-scale data processing technology and deep learning technology and shows real-time forecasts for major currency markets. The company developed this web service to provide the most advanced AI-based market forecasting capability to the global financial community, right to their desks.
Alpaca is able to customize API connections directly into one’s platforms for the purpose of trading, hedging, risk management.
The list of new features includes:
- Desktop/ Smartphone web browser UI (Chrome, Firefox, IE11 and later)
- Prediction up to 30 minutes
- Confidence levels: 0 to 100 (100 is the highest)
- Push notifications and alarm function for over 95 (top 5%) confidence level
- The list of currencies covered by the solution includes: USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, AUD/USD.
- Free plan available (15-minute delay and no support included)
- API linkage available
The company offers a raft of other tools that may be used by online traders:
- AlpacaAlgo: This product enables users to create their own algorithms by using image/pattern recognition. The tool works with 38 currency pairs.
- AlpacaSearch: This tool, as its name suggests, performs search for a period in which the past price movement is similar to the current price movement based on the chart shape.
- AlpacaRadar: This solution predicts Mid-Long term direction & anomalies between cross assets by using various technology stacks (US/Japan Equities, US Treasuries, FX, etc.)