Mobile trading takes center stage: Is your brokerage doing what it takes?
Mobile trading has grown in popularity in recent years to the point it became indispensable for the trading industry. The lifestyle changes and mass retail adoption amid the COVID-19 pandemic made sure there is no going back.
Mobile Trading Applications are predicted to be the most influential in shaping the future of trading over the next 12 months, ahead of AI and machine learning, according to the 2021 fixed income, currency and commodity (FICC) e-trading survey conducted by J.P. Morgan.
Any competent FX/CFD trading offering will always include mobile trading. It is a given. The question now is how to engage traders with the best mobile user experience.
Customers are ever-demanding and they’re right to be so. It is the trading company’s job to make sure clients can have access to their trading app anywhere, but branding issues may arise if brokers make no effort to differentiate themselves from the frontend standpoint.
Offering access to mobile trading may also lead to a number of issues with clients, such as feedback about crashes or poor and outdated UI, which will keep staff unnecessarily busy and may even damage the reputation of the firm.
Branding, app customization, third-party integration, ranking in the app store are only a few of a never-ending list of issues a broker must take care of to make sure its mobile trading offering doesn’t backfire. This calls for serious planning.
Devexperts is holding a 45-minutes webinar on March 11 at 11:00 GMT, where VP Business Development Ben Clark will address those issues and more. Mr. Clark will also show how DXtrade Mobile is different from other mobile trading apps:
- Modern and intuitive UI: with configurable push notifications and alerts
- High performance: Devexperts’s proprietary data transfer protocol provides a low-latency data feed
- White-Labeling: use the broker’s logo, brand colours, and rename the mobile platform
- Interactive charts: 80+ indicators and a wide range of analysis features
- Integration freedom: DXTrade Mobile can be easily integrated with KYC/AML/CRM/payment providers and 3rd party client portals
- Fast deployment: white-label DXtrade SaaS, or use it as a mobile frontend for an existing trading backend
DXtrade Mobile is available for iOS and Android and features a Watchlist, Charting, Order Entry, Positions, Portfolio, biometric authentication, and other widgets. The white label offering includes a full set of OTC asset classes: Forex, CFDs on Equities, Futures, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies.
Register for the webinar here.