North America’s biggest FX buy-side event is coming: Discover TradeTech FX 2022
The FX trading community is poised for its biggest buy-side event of the year, TradeTech FX.
With the return to face-to-face events for the first time since the pandemic began, the buzz is already growing with the region’s leading buy-side heads of FX and portfolio management, along with all the major sell-side firms and technology providers.
TradeTech FX USA will be taking place on February 16-18 at the Eden Roc Resort in Miami for what is shaping up to be its largest yet. To see what’s in store for this masterclass in learning and networking, click here.
TradeTech FX brings together the leading buy-side heads of FX and portfolio management to learn and discuss the latest pressing issues in the sector. The exclusive event line-up is filled with distinguished speakers, diverse panel discussions, and hands-on workshops designed to boost your FX trading and investment performance and drive greater end-to-end workflow efficiencies.
With over 600 attendees expected this year, including 200+ buy-side FX heads, TradeTech FX is shaping up to be the largest iteration to date – as North America’s biggest FX gathering of the year, this is an event you do not want to miss! The industry’s leading executives – including key regulators, buy-side, sell-side, trading platforms, and technology partners – are filtering in to come together under one roof.
You can download the conference agenda to see the exclusive speaker line-up and discover how the leading buy-side players are tackling the most pressing issues in the FX trading community.
Benefits of Attending
As the largest buy-side FX trading conference, at TradeTech FX you can learn from, network, and collaborate with North America’s leading buy-side heads as they share practical insights. The event will allow you to navigate the ever-changing regulatory landscape to improve your access to liquidity and achieve a compliant trading desk.
Additionally, showing up at the conference would enable you to build a resilient FX business that responds to market changes and advances execution performance in the new hybrid world. You can also leverage the latest innovations to extract more value from your data and make better-informed decisions that boost performance.
What to expect:
- 25 solution-focused sessions led by 45 buy-side heads of FX and portfolio management will provide attendants with practical insights that address their biggest priorities and help them future-proof their FX desk
- Face-time networking with the entire FX trading community, including 200+ of the most senior buy-side FX heads
- A buzzing exhibition hall where you can socialise with your industry peers to evaluate the latest FX solutions
- Exclusive buy-side only sessions – perfect for benchmarking with your buy-side FX peers and for evaluating top tech providers and partners
As always, TradeTech FX USA will be facilitating the best atmosphere for networking and business opportunities. To that end, the event features delicious lunch as well as free-flowing coffee and evening drinks during its interactive sessions and extended breaks.
Amongst the many highlights of the event will be the ability to engage with scheduled speakers early on and submit questions to be considered for the panel. You can benchmark with the great minds in the audience as well as the speakers in small-group interactive formats, including buy-side only think tanks, roundtables, and workshops.
As for upcoming topics at this year’s summit, the FX industry stands at a unique crossroads, having weathered a number of different issues recently.
Buy-Side heads attend to:
- Learn how to apply regulatory implementation
- Define how to reduce trading costs
- Discover new strategies to source liquidity
Buy-Side portfolio managers attend to:
- Identify major FX market trends to capitalise on
- Discover how the current political landscape will impact FX investments
- Learn how to exploit new FX alpha generation strategies
Sell-side heads attend to:
- Spend facetime with their buy-side client base
- Learn how to speed up regulatory implementation
- Keep up to date with new FX technological trends
FX platforms and solution providers attend to:
- Gain new leads for buy and sell-side heads
- Network to nurture new and existing client relationships
- Hear the FX pain points of their client base and respond accordingly
How to register
Don’t miss the opportunity to benchmark your FX strategy with the industry’s finest. Buy-side passes are strictly limited, so claim yours now before they run out!
Financefeeds has secured an exclusive 10% discount off the price to attend (buy-side attend free). Simply quote 22FFTTFX10 when booking online.