New functions added in XOH Trader Mobile app
The enhancements range from new dark theme feature to new cash operations filter box.
New features have been introduced in the latest version of XOH Trader Mobile. The primary focus of XOH Trader 2.5.0 and XOH Trader iOS 2.3.0 was to improve user experience by implementing many enhancements, as well as increasing levels of stability and reliability.
Some of the enhancements are:
- New dark theme feature – This simple to use feature allows users to change the theme from light mode into the dark mode. The option is available from the configuration panel.
- Top movers dashboard – The functionality (available in the previous versions) improves visualization across the board and enhances the general look and feel of the product leading to a more impressive visual experience.
- Margin level and profit indicators – The features have been moved to the main toolbar of the board and are now located one row below the Account Value.
- % daily change, min and max indicators – The features have been added to the main Trading window.
- Current profit level of opened positions – The feature has been also added to the Trading window assigned to each financial instrument.
- New cash operations filter box – Due to the work completed previously on XOH Trader iOS, the XOH Trader Android 2.5.0 also has been improved with a new filter box for all cash operation records, too.
- New indicators added to a small chart window – added indicators are now also visible on the small chart window. The function can be turned on from the app setting panel (the function is turned off in the app default settings).
Along with these improvements, the updates also include many high priority customer fixes covering the area of the stability and usability of our app.
The goal for the next few weeks is to continue improving user experience along with improvements to ensure better workflow within the product and deliver a new trading chart – Ichimoku. The feature will be available for both iOS and Android users.