TradeStation Technologies to Offer Subscription Account Featuring Advanced Analytical Capabilities
The new TradeStation Analytics subscription account offering gives analysts and traders alike the power of the advanced analytical capabilities of TradeStation Technologies’ platform.
TradeStation Technologies, Inc., a Monex Group company and investment analysis software development firm, have announced the launch of its new TradeStation Analytics subscription account offering, which gives analysts and traders alike the power of the advanced analytical capabilities of TradeStation Technologies’ award-winning platform.
Achieving success in today’s global markets comes down to knowing what to trade – and when to trade it. That’s why thousands of professional and non-professional traders throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Latin America and Asia trust TradeStation technology to perform the most sophisticated market analysis, identify trading opportunities and stay one step ahead of the markets.
The TradeStation Analytics premium subscription package includes:
- Proprietary Market Data from some of the world’s largest stock, options and futures exchanges delivered with speed and accuracy. Traders can use this data to see where the big-money orders are lurking on the buy and sell sides – a key to getting in and out of trades successfully.
- The Ability to Test Trade Ideas Using EasyLanguage® – proprietary technology that enables any trader to easily create custom indicators and strategies, back-test them against TradeStation’s massive historical database and then try out those ideas in real time, risk-free, using a simulated trading account. And traders don’t have to be computer whizzes to do it – EasyLanguage was designed for traders, not programmers.
- Charting & Analysis that is smart, intuitive and highly customizable. Traders can build charts on any time frame or market activity using one of the industry’s most sophisticated charting applications. Never miss a potential trade by creating custom price-based charts with visual and audio alerts.
- Cryptocurrency Data – including popular virtual currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin – allows traders to chart and test their trading ideas in real time for these novel new “virtual assets.”
- Premium Analysis Tools such as TradeStation’s RadarScreen® real-time market monitoring and ranking tool and OptionStation Pro options analysis platform are included in the package at no additional cost for the first time.
- Mobile and Web Trading Apps allow traders to access many of the same essential capabilities of our desktop trading analysis platform at virtually any time and from anywhere.
- TradeStation Technologies’ TradingApp® Store amplifies the power of the TradeStation platform, allowing traders to subscribe to hundreds of custom TradeStation-compatible indicators, strategies and other TradingApps created by independent third-party developers. It’s like a candy store – for traders.
“Superior analytical tools are needed to take on the markets and uncover trading opportunities,” said John Bartleman, President of TradeStation Group, Inc., the parent company of TradeStation Technologies. “Whether you trade stocks, ETFs, options, futures, forex, or cryptocurrencies, our award-winning desktop platform delivers the power, speed and flexibility that active traders demand.”
To learn more about TradeStation Analytics, speak with a TradeStation Technologies account executive or open a subscription account, call 1-800-808-9336 or visit TradeStation.com/Analytics.