ProfitFarmers: Cryptocurrency opportunities within reach – Guest editorial
ProfitFarmers executive Isaac Wick explains copy trading in three simple steps
By Isaac Wick, Senior Sales & Marketing Executive, ProfitFarmers
Cryptocurrencies. Maybe you love them. Maybe you hate them! Regardless, it’s hard to deny the potential opportunity made possible by successfully navigating this market’s high volatility.
ProfitFarmers is a trading tool that claims it can help you make profitable trades without all the emotional stress, 24/7 chart-staring and years of experience that’s otherwise required.
With absolutely no commissions or fees on your trades, total transparency on how their tool operates, and a 100% money-back guarantee if their software underperforms, ProfitFarmers is seriously worth your next 5-10 minutes to look into.
What is ProfitFarmers, and what does it do?
ProfitFarmers is a subscription-based trading tool that integrates with the Binance exchange, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by daily volume.
How does it work?
ProfitFarmers creates trading signals, which are sets of instructions for trading a pair of crypto from entry to exit.
The company’s software produces these trading signals by scanning data points across numerous cryptocurrency coins. The best trade opportunities are then placed on the ProfitFarmers dashboard as a trading signal, ready for you to copy with just a couple of clicks.
Thanks to its integration with the Binance exchange, ProfitFarmers can place trade orders on behalf of traders. This makes using their trading signals very timesaving and streamlined, as you only need to enter how much you want to invest, and click on confirm.
A brilliant feature is your ability to customize every element of a trading signal to fit your individual style. This includes the Entry Price, Target/Exit Prices, and stop-loss price.
After following a trading signal, ProfitFarmers tracks the coins’ value through Binance, waiting to place a buy order at the best price possible.
Once the coins are within your Binance wallet, ProfitFarmers waits for one of the 4 possible target prices to be hit before placing an order to sell a percentage of your coins off for a profit.
Whilst setting up a trading signal, traders can choose how many target (exit) prices they wish to have and the percentage of coins they can sell off at each.
In the event that a coin’s value starts going in the wrong direction, ProfitFarmers initiates a stop-loss order to sell off all of the remaining coins and prevent any unexpected major losses.
On top of the functionality mentioned above, ProfitFarmers also has a few more tools designed for more experienced and active traders, one of which is a Price Action Scanner:
Another such function is the Relative Strength Index Scanner:
Most importantly; there is also a manual trading terminal connected directly to Binance.
Traders can use the trading terminal to maximize the effectiveness of ProfitFarmers trading signals. This is done by applying some quick, low-level analysis to enter and exit trades at the best price possible.
That concludes my quick rundown of what ProfitFarmers does! As you can see, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes when you simply click and copy a signal, but that’s the point. ProfitFarmers software handles the trickier parts of trading so that you don’t have to.
Security Feature: ProfitFarmers’ integration with Binance does NOT enable them to withdraw or transfer your funds at any time. This is made impossible by it’s API design. No amount of your trading capital ever goes through ProfitFarmers software or servers.
How does ProfitFarmers make trading easier?
Below I’ve listed the top three pain points that make cryptocurrency trading difficult, and how ProfitFarmers solves them.
What are the qualifications for using ProfitFarmers?
Here are 3 things you should have in order to make the most from your ProfitFarmers subscription:
You don’t live in the USA
ProfitFarmers’ website states that because they are registered within the European Union, they have to block American IPs from signing up. A possible workaround could be using a VPN, but do so at your own risk.
$3,000 or more in trading capital
ProfitFarmers can’t stop you from joining if you have less than $3,000 to trade with. They recommend this because there can be 10+ trading signals going at once, and trading with less than $300 on a signal could limit your overall profitability.
Your trading capital remains within your Binance wallet at all times, separate from ProfitFarmers.
A Binance exchange account (Free)
You’ll need a Binance account to make use of ProfitFarmers semi-automated trading feature. Without this, you’ll need to trade manually. Binance accounts are free to create, and take less than 5 minutes to configure.
Given that ProfitFarmers is operating in the world of cryptocurrencies, it seems they’re well aware of the numerous false claims, scams and lies surrounding the industry.
In light of that, the money back guarantee is ProfitFarmers’ way of proving their legitimacy and commitment to ensuring every member experiences a fair level of exposure to profitable trading opportunities.
ProfitFarmers states on its website: “We will offer you a full 100% refund during your first 30 days with ProfitFarmers if we are unable to provide trading signals that achieve a win rate of 60% or higher during that time. Winning signals are defined as those that reach their first target (or higher) and, therefore, offer some level of profitable opportunity.”
Is ProfitFarmers safe?
In terms of systems security, ProfitFarmers is integrated with the Binance exchange. Trading capital remains here at all times. This means while using ProfitFarmers, traders benefit from the same top-level security provided by the world’s most popular crypto exchange.
ProfitFarmers states that i doe charge any commissions or fees on trades, as the trading capital never passes through their hands in the first place.
The ProfitFarmers Academy: Inside is a collection of 30+ videos and guides designed to educate anyone on the basics of trading and how to make the most from their platform.
ProfitFarmers states that it goes to great lengths to provide high quality content, and that ProfitFarmers Academy is available to anyone without requiring a subscription to access it.
What’s good and what’s not so good about ProfitFarmers?
- No need to spend hours searching for your trades – The trading signals present you with likely-profitable opportunities instantly.
- No need to be constantly stressed by trading manually – Thanks to ProfitFarmers integration with Binance, you don’t need to be a slave to your trades anymore.
- You keep 100% of your profits – ProfitFarmers designed their platform to make it impossible for themselves to ever take anything out of your trades.
- Well-performing Trading Signals (Guaranteed!) – ProfitFarmers is so certain in their signals accuracy that they offer you a money back guarantee.
- All the support and guidance you get – I’ve never come across any other platform that has the same quality AND quantity of support that ProfitFarmers gives you.
- Stay up to date on the go with their Android app – The mobile app enables you to make and track your trades even when you’re out and about!
- This is NOT an overnight millionaire scheme. It’s advised to check on your ongoing trades every once in a while. After all, your money is your responsibility. This may also mean having to manually cancel trade orders early when ProfitFarmers experts aren’t confident in a signal’s movements. They’ll send you a notification if this happens
- You’ll encounter issues if you have less than $3,000 to trade with – Sometimes there can be 10+ ongoing trades at once, and if you have less than $3,000 to trade with it could seriously limit your opportunities.
- ProfitFarmers doesn’t track your personal PnL’s – Although you can easily track your Profits and Losses with one of the many online tools around, it’d be great if ProfitFarmers added this in the near future.
- No iOS mobile app available – While you can still access ProfitFarmers platform through a mobile browser on iOS, it would be nice to have a dedicated app like there is for android devices.
Regardless of whether you’re already trading cryptocurrencies or not, this is a tool that will guide you through the market’s volatility and expose you to profitable trading opportunities from day 1.
The subject matter and the content of this article are solely the views of the author. FinanceFeeds does not bear any legal responsibility for the content of this article and they do not reflect the viewpoint of FinanceFeeds or its editorial staff.