Pre-trade cluster analytics improves investment managers’ decision-making on how to trade, including driving the optimal order routing options for order execution right down to selecting the best algo available on TS Imagine’s Algo Wheel.
Search Query: #tradingscreen
TradingScreen majority shareholders initiate criminal legal action against Giampiero Grandi, Board Chairman, for misappropriation of corporate assets; expose also numerous breaches of fiduciary duty to the board
XTX Execution Algo went live on BidFX during 2020 in an initially targeted client roll-out.
The foreign exchange market is the biggest and most liquid market on earth. It operates 24 hours a day, five days a week. Every currency is traded on this market so traders have hundreds of choices when it comes to forex trade.
The new capabilities will help automate the extraction of data that can then be used to compute certain indicators of financial risks.
She is credited with establishing the company’s in-house legal function and many of its internal policies, including, information security, employment, and human resources, data protection, compliance, and ethics.
SGX acquired BidFX from TradingScreen 2020, having paid $25 million for a 20% stake in 2019. The remaining 80% stake was priced at $128 million. The deal allowed SGX to expand its reach beyond FX futures into the global FX over the counter (OTC) market.
The expertise and structure to place YOUR broker into the realms of the FX hedge fund is well and truly available, and has complete synergy with the spot FX business. Live, we discuss the way forward for multi-asset FX hedge funds, touch on TCA, execution and how your broker can manage liquidity pools efficiently. Now’s the time!
Judge Paul A. Engelmayer of the New York Southern District Court has dismissed the case after the parties indicated a settlement was reached.
Less than a month after asking the Court to reopen the case against Currenex, Suite says a settlement has been reached.
The parties in the case have been unable to finalize the settlement they reached in early May.
The parties expect to have a settlement agreement finalized in the next 45 days.
According to Suite, Frost & Fire – one of the defendants in the case against Currenex, is simply trying to avoid the binding effects of service by using unsupported claims about its location.
Financial analytic software firm Suite seeks to prove that it could not have commenced its lawsuit against Currenex earlier as it was blocked from obtaining relevant information.
One of the defendants – Frost & Fire, maintains that its place of business is in Cyprus, and that the service process did not comply with the Hague Convention.
State Street Corporation, Currenex, Inc., and State Street Global Markets, LLC are seeking to dismiss Suite’s allegations about copyright violations with regard to Suite’s ALib software.
The defendants allegedly misappropriated Suite’s intellectual property, including its source-code, with the matter taken to the New York Southern District Court.
Eleven years into his career in the FX industry, Daniel Flowerdew has joined North American financial giant State Street, within the company’s Currenex FX Sales division. Mr. Flowerdew, who will concentrate his efforts on the EMEA region and is based in London, joins State Street from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, after two and a […]