StockCharts.com enhances Options and Forex tools
Forex traders can now get up-to-the-second price updates on all Forex datasets on StockCharts.com for no additional cost. The firm also partnered with OptionsPlay to enhance and improve its options-oriented tools and educational content.
StockCharts.com is providing a sneak peak into new and upcoming features, including advanced charting capabilities, cutting-edge trading tools, and additional enhancements.
The technical analysis and financial charting platform for online investors is also incorporating AI, customization, and usability improvements. The upgraded tools include the firm’s charting and data visualization engine, mobile app, and “workbench”.
Additionally, StockCharts is enhancing its capabilities when it comes to options traders and Forex. The final versions of the technologies announced in this piece will be available before the end of the year.
“We are thrilled to be able to show people where we are headed”
StockCharts.com is upgrading all tools, including:
- SharpCharts3, the firm’s charting and data visualization engine, which now provides more customizability, and flexibility for modern technical analysts.
- New SharpCharts Workbench (Beta): An updated version of StockCharts.com’s chart design workbench for SharpCharts. This new web-based workbench allows users to create, modify, update, and annotate detailed technical charts faster and easier than ever before.
- Android Mobile App: The official Android version of StockCharts.com’s companion mobile app. Now available for both iOS and Android users, the StockCharts.com Mobile App allows members to review their charts, get technical alert notifications, and read the latest market commentary quickly and easily from any location.
- Options Information powered by OptionsPlay: StockCharts.com has partnered with OptionsPlay, the web’s leading education portal for Options traders, to enhance and improve its options-oriented tools and educational content.
- Intraday Forex Data: Forex traders can now get up-to-the-second price updates on all Forex datasets on StockCharts.com for no additional cost.
- AI-powered Site Search: StockCharts.com is now leveraging the power of AI to quickly give its users smart, intelligent answers to their questions. Their new AI chatbot, nicknamed “C.B.,” is now always available in StockCharts.com’s Support areas to help anyone learn more about charting and using the website.
- Improved MarketCarpets (Preview): A colorful, interactive data visualization tool that lets investors quickly spot winners, losers, and the market’s overall direction. This new version of StockCharts.com’s venerable MarketCarpet tool uses several important new technologies that will allow them to quickly bring many more market data visualizations to our site in the future.
Chip Anderson, President, and Chief Technical Architect of StockCharts.com, said: “When we created StockCharts.com over 23 years ago, we didn’t have technologies like ‘the cloud’ and AI chatbots, but we designed our website so that we could take advantage of these new capabilities whenever they appear. With this Technology Preview release, we are thrilled to be able to show people where we are headed. StockCharts has always led the way in curated, high-quality financial analysis tools, commentary, and data for Internet users. This update, our third major update in 2023, is yet another step forward.”
Founded in 1999, StockCharts.com offers a technical analysis and financial charting platform for online retail investors. The firm caters to over 1.5 million active monthly users worldwide.