TS Imagine promotes Thomas Bodenski to COO
TS Imagine has promoted Thomas Bodenski to Chief Operating Officer, based in New York, to lead the firm’s business operations across TS Imagine’s integrated trading, portfolio, and real-time risk solutions.
As COO, he will be in charge of the global execution of the data strategy and spearhead strategic cross-departmental and cross-product initiatives.
The provider of trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions was born this year out of a merger between TradingScreen and Imagine Software and its software is connected to a network of brokers, banks, and exchanges.
Thomas Bodenski promoted after one year at TS Imagine
Thomas Bodenski, who was previously Chief Transformation and Data Officer for TS Imagine, has nearly 30 years of experience developing technology for some of the biggest names within the industry.
He has held various senior technology roles at firms including Capco and State Street, before founding trading and risk technology consultancy FOXEYE and, most recently, data and analytics firm Element22, where he was Chief Data and Analytics Officer.
Rob Flatley, Chief Executive Officer of TS Imagine, said: “Since joining TS Imagine a year ago, Thomas has made a significant impact on the business as Chief Transformation and Data Officer, using his extensive technical and operational expertise to consolidate and develop TS Imagine’s offering following the merger of TradingScreen and Imagine Software.
“In his new role, Thomas will leverage his vast experience to lead TS Imagine’s operations and drive initiatives across the business. Thomas will be integral to building on TS Imagine’s significant momentum and further develop our offerings.”
TS Imagine made other senior appointments
TS Imagine has over 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 buy-side and sell-side institutions in North and South America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific, including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
100 of those 400 employees were hired during the first half of 2022, with the majority in development and data science roles, as well as senior appointments, such as:
- Paul Sweeney, Head of Fixed Income Development, who has spent over 20 years in the industry, including roles at IG, UBS, and Credit Suisse;
- Puiter Kogan, Global Head of Infrastructure, with another 20 years of experience under his belt, including time at Deutsche Bank, CGI and Hewlett-Packard;
- Marina Melnick, Chief Business Development Officer-Eastern Europe, with a 16-year background in technology and development both as a Founder and in leadership roles at Exigen and Luxoft;
- Thomas Benevento, Product Management Risk / Margin, who joins TS Imagine after a number of product and business development roles at Deutsche Bank, PrimeOne and S&P Global;
- Per Loven, Global Head of Marketing and Alliances, who previously held senior roles at Itiviti, Liquidnet, and SimCorp, and will lead marketing, develop alliances, and support the firm’s global growth.