Coinigy upgrades multi-exchange crypto trading platform
Over 750,000 traders have accessed the trade platform worldwide.
Coinigy has released a major new upgrade to its existing platforms.
The provider of cryptocurrency multi-exchange crypto trading and tracking platforms has improved trade entry and portfolio management and revamped the iOS and Android mobile apps.
William Kehl, Senior Vice President at Coinigy, said: “We’ve made powerful improvements to the Coinigy trading platform based on user feedback. These enhancements enable greater control of your crypto assets across multiple exchanges. We’ve also made our entire data library available through the app, so users can now research and track more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies and markets directly without the need for supplemental sites.”
Multi-exchange crypto trading and tracking platform
Through Coinigy, users can track crypto prices and trade across a variety of exchanges via a single platform that features advanced charting and position management tools.
Coinigy is connected to more than 45 exchanges including, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, FTX, Huobi Pro, Kucoin, Kraken, and Poloniex and 6,800 markets and currency pairs.
Offering multi exchange real-time pricing data, full-featured spot trading, data visualization, direct blockchain analysis, and portfolio management/aggregation tools through its subscription-based service, Coinigy caters to cryptocurrency traders and investors who aim to make informed decisions.
Over 750,000 traders have accessed the trade platform worldwide. Coinigy also provides extensive historical Crypto Trading Data. The firm has recently added FTX US to the list of supported crypto exchanges. This allows Coinigy subscribers to access charts, check balances, and trade on FTX US.
Coinigy’s enhancements to the web platform include:
- Enhanced trade ticket to enable fast order entry and execution
- Expanded customization features including expanded boards to suit different trading styles and enhanced multi-monitor display
- New reporting capability
- Expanded alerts and email notifications
- New comparison calculator that allows traders to compare real-time prices among multiple exchanges to maximize performance
- Expanded charting features including integrated order management and integrated multi-exchange and multi-market view
Coinigy iOS and Android apps have been revamped and upgraded to include:
- Access to research and price tracking across more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies and markets
- Customizable watchlists and alerts
- Improved portfolio management and tracking
- Integrated trading capabilities available on the Android App