DigitalX issues 24.69m shares upon exercise of unlisted options
The company has today issued 24,691,358 shares upon exercise of 24,691,358 unlisted options exercisable at $0.0324 and expiring August 30, 2020.
Blockchain-based solutions provider and ICO adviser DigitalX Ltd (ASX:DCC) has today issued 24,691,358 Fully Paid Ordinary Shares upon exercise of 24,691,358 unlisted options exercisable at $0.0324 and expiring August 30, 2020.
The Act restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure, unless the sale is exempt under section 708 or 708A of the Act. By giving this notice, a sale of the Shares noted above will fall within the exemption in section 708A(5) of the Act.
The Company hereby notifies ASX under paragraph 708A(5)(e) of the Act that:
- (a) the Company issued the Shares without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act;
- (b) as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company, and section 674 of the Act; and
- (c) as at the date of this notice, there is no information:
- a. that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules; and
- b. that investors and their professional advisers would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of: the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the Company; or the rights and liabilities attaching to the relevant Shares.
The company did not elaborate on the aim or the rationale for this exercise.
As FinanceFeeds has reported, over the past several months, DigitalX has been busy issuing shares pursuant to the so-called settlement deed – an agreement between the parties in initial coin offering advisory case. The issue of 1,896,422 shares at a deemed issue price of $0.061519 per share on June 18, 2019, marked the third and last tranche pursuant to the settlement deed. The preceding share issue was announced on May 27, 2019, when the company said it issued a total of 1,576,568 shares at a deemed issue price of $0.074 per share. On May 13, 2019, DigitalX announced the issue of a total of 1,895,453 shares at a deemed issue price of $0.061551 per share.
On May 7, 2019, the company said it had finalised the legal proceedings, which related to an Originating Application and Statement of Claim filed by a group of parties relating to an investment made by those parties in an initial coin offering (ICO) to which the company was an advisor. That share issue marks the first tranche pursuant to the settlement deed.
The Claim, as announced in September 2018, was for a combined amount of approximately US$1,833,077 plus damages. DigitalX has denied any and all wrongdoing.
The company entered into a settlement deed on May 7, 2019 to provide full release from the applicant’s claims without any admission of liability by DigitalX. Further, DigitalX has released the parties from any and all claims.