Money.net taps Barchart’s market data for retail and professional products
“We firmly believe that Barchart is the Gold standard for excellence in the highly competitive market data space.”
Money.net has selected Barchart to power their retail and professional products with streaming and historical market data.
The provider of data and analytics platforms tapped Barchart’s suite of connectivity options, including streaming data feeds, flexible APIs, and point-in-time historical data through its Market Replay service to consolidate and simplify the connectivity powering their investor products.
Quality product for both institutional and retail investors
Vincent Sangiovanni, Chief Executive Officer of Money.net, said: “Barchart and Money.net have had a longstanding and rewarding partnership for many years. Their data and team make a great working combination to deliver a quality product to both institutional and retail investors. We firmly believe that Barchart is the Gold standard for excellence in the highly competitive market data space.”
Mark Haraburda, Chief Executive Officer at Barchart, said: “Money.net is an industry leader in providing institutional and personal investors with data and tools to research and analyze opportunities in the markets. We’re proud to supply Money.net with the data services they need to support their customers. We are committed to working with our clients to ensure they’re equipped with all of the tools and data they need to build the absolute best product. We’re excited to see our relationship with Money.net continue to grow in the future.”
Money.net added investing tools, research, and chat experiences with Scout
Earlier this year, Money.Net launched Scout, a web-based financial data and analysis platform featuring ScoutChat, an online chat community delivered by Symphony.
Scout addresses the needs of newer retail investors who face greater market volatility in this decade and require more than a brokerage app to inform their decisions.
The platform gives individual investors access to professional-grade investing tools, research, and chat experiences. Featuring AI-based screeners and social sentiment analytics for all asset classes, including crypto, the platform aims to empower individuals to learn, develop, and accomplish their investing goals.
Barchart launched Microsoft Excel add-in for technical, fundamental data
In 2021, Barchart.com launched a Microsoft Excel add-in that allows users to access extensive sets of price, technical, and fundamental market data across stocks, options, futures, currencies and crypto.
The Excel add-in also allows users to access their saved data such as Watchlists, Portfolios and Custom Views inside of Excel, as well as popular Lists, such as Today’s Top Stocks, Unusual Options Activity and Most Active Futures.
Built for a wide range of users, including traders, investors, brokers, analysts, and financial advisors, Barchart for Excel features:
- Real-Time Stock Quotes: Work directly in Excel with real-time streaming updates, including tick-by-tick trades, and dynamic bid/ask and volume updates.
- Historical Market Data: Get extensive and instant access to daily, minute and tick historical data.
- Fundamental Data: Quickly analyze hundreds of fundamental data series, including financial ratios, corporate actions, company profiles, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow data across U.S., Canadian, European and Australian stocks.
- Options Analysis: View the latest Unusual Options Activity, chart options strategies, access historical option prices and greeks, analyze implied volatility rankings, and build volatility skews.
- Technical Study Data: Access moving averages, stochastics, bollinger bands and hundreds of additional technical data fields, including technical study data as a timeseries.
- Sync your Watchlists and Portfolios: Instantly access your saved Watchlists and Portfolios from Barchart.com.
Charting: Build your own charts using Excel’s native chart functionality and Barchart’s data, as well as integrate and overlay your own data sets.
- Apply Excel Functions: Apply Excel functions to Barchart data, such as STDEV, Moving Averages and logical arguments.
- Build Financial Models: Combine price and fundamental data such as current share prices, P/E ratios, EPS, Dividends and EBITDA, to create your own financial forecasts.
- Custom Worksheets and Reports: Create your own custom Worksheets in Excel with unique formats, styling and data tables. Plus, leverage Excel features like Macros and Pivot Tables to create your own financial analysis reports.
Barchart offers a free 14-day trial to test the data, software, and technology solution to power a trader’s operation from front to back office.