Devexperts Strengthens the DXtrade Platform: Second Update Rolled Out
With the 2nd update, DXtrade received improved web UX/UI, and new functionality for subscription management, ex-dividends, cash movements
Devexperts, a leading global software provider for the capital markets industry, has deployed a set of updates for DXtrade, a SaaS trading platform for FX/CFD brokers.
DXtrade was designed for new and expanding brokers, including those seeing DXtrade as a kick-start for their business and those looking to add a real powerhouse platform to their current software range.
For brokers’ dealers and administrators, DXtrade has a functional and customizable backend to help set up risk management or segment their traders. For traders, the platform features useful widgets such as Trading Journal or Dashboard that visualize performance.
The second update showcases the following features designed specifically for brokers:
- Management of subscription to 3rd-party services
- Ex-Dividends widget in DXmc (management console)
- Cash Movements widget in DXmc
For traders, the Devexperts team have rolled out the following:
- Improved UX/UI in the web platform for adding widgets and auto-resize columns
- Small improvements of the Economic Calendar
- Filter by asset class in table filters
- Watchlist UI improvements (improved buy/sell buttons)
- Gross Net P&L in Trades/Order history
- Open Live account and EULA link
The next update will be devoted to the DXtrade mobile application. The final testing stage is now almost complete. Devexperts has given their mobile app a total redo that contains the most sought-after features. Stay tuned and see you in December!